Pristine Private School is an inclusive school committed to high academic standards, wellbeing and development of all students in a common learning environment. The meaningful learning opportunities for all groups of students enable them to fully achieve their potential and feel valued for their contributions.
Age guidelines for admission:
Students must have attained the following minimum ages on 1st of September of the academic year of entry:
How to apply:
Step 1: Register your interest online
Step 2: Check your email for an email from email@example.com. Incase you are unable to find the email in your in box please check your spam and junk folder.
Step 3: Please follow the instructions in the email and submit the student application form along with all required documents. The school generally witnesses a high demand for admissions and applications once received are placed on the waitlist. You may check with the admissions office on the size of the waitlist.
Step 4: Once seats are made available, applicants will be shortlisted and scheduled for an assessment.
Step 5: Applicants with successful assessments shall be notified by the admissions office and provided their placement offers. The offer letter shall allow 1 week to submit the due admissions fees along with any pending documents.
Mandatory Documents at the time of submitting the application:
- Student Photo, Passport Copy and Birth Certificate
- Primary Contact Passport Copy
Recommended Supporting Documents:
- Student UAE Residence Visa, Emirates ID,
- Primary Contact UAE Residence Visa and Emirates ID
- 3 Secondary Contact Passport Copy, UAE Residence Visa and Emirates ID
- Relevant Medical Report of any known or special circumstances of the student (if any)
- Diagnostic Testing or Educational Assessment for Special Needs (if any)
- FS1 Admissions – Evidence of Nursery Attendance
- FS1 – YR 10 – Vaccination Card Copy
- FS2 to Y13 Admission – End of Term/Year School Report
- Y2 to Y13 Admissions – Attested Transfer Certificate, Attested Report Card or KHDA Transfer Certificate
- YR 4 to YR 10 Admissions – Most recent CAT 4 results
- Y5 to Y13 Admissions – Conduct Certificate
- Post 16 Admissions – Board Examination Results
Assessments are benchmarked against minimum performance criteria in addition to a comparative review of the pool of applicants.
Assessments for FS-1 are based primarily on observation of the child at play, engaging her/him in conversation to observe communication skills, social development, manners and physical development.
All FS1 students are expected to be toilet trained before the start of the academic year
Assessments for FS2 and above include English and Math. From Y2 and above, Arabic language skills are assessed for students who shall be transferring from a UAE school.
For Admissions to Years 9-11, Assessments for English, Mathematics and the subject opted for CIE (IGCSE) Examinations.
Outcomes of applications and assessments are final and not subject to review by the school.
To view the Pristine Private School Admission Policy please click here