Parent Communication App
The school primarily uses the iSAMS – School Management Information System, to regularly communicate with school parents. Through the iSAMS, parents can quickly and easily receive messages, notifications and alerts directly to their phones or tablets. It’s a convenient reference point for parents to find out information about events, term dates, school news and more:
Below is a list of features accessible through the iSAMS:
- Push Notification.
- Emergency Notification.
- Forms / Student absence and illness report.
- School trips or change in school trip timings or venue.
- Internal circulars
- Alerts and school-related news
- School social media feeds.
- Full school activity calendar for complete Academic Year.
- Easy and secure way of communication to parents’ through a digital and immediate exchange of information.
iSAMS, is a simple and convenient tool that can be configured/downloaded and conveniently used on mobile phones, tablets and is compatible with all Apple and Android devices.
To download iSAMS, please click on the relevant link:
For instructions on how to register your app with the school please click here
The following forms can be printed, completed and submitted to the school as and when required: