Parent Communication App
The school primarily uses the Piota Schools app to regularly communicate with school parents. Through the Piota school app parents can quickly and easily receive messages, notifications and alerts directly to their phones or tablets. It’s a convenient reference point for parents to find out information about events, term dates, school news and more:
Below is a list of features accessible through the Piota app:
- Push Notification.
- Emergency Notification.
- Forms / Student absence and illness report.
- School trips or change in school trip timings or venue.
- Internal circulars
- Alerts and school-related news
- School social media feeds.
- Full school activity calendar for complete Academic Year.
- Easy and secure way of communication to parents’ through a digital and immediate exchange of information.
Piota is a simple and convenient tool that can be configured/downloaded and conveniently used on mobile phones, tablets and is compatible with all Apple and Android devices.
To download the Piota Schools app, please click on relevant link:
For instructions on how to register your app with the school please click here
The following forms can be printed, completed and submitted to the school as and when required:
Contact Information Update Form
Student Leave of Absence Request Form
Escort Authorisation Form
Change in Escort Authorisation Form
School Document Application Form
Student Out Pass Application Form